I love candy. I love it. And I love chocolate, and cookies, and cake, and ice cream. But more than anything else, I love doughnuts. This page is dedicated to all the enablers I know, who fill my life with doughnuts and other sweet, gooey, goodies.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Eat your vegetables

My partner's mother is a MAJOR enabler. She bought me a fondue set last year for Christmas, and provided the chocolate for the first several rounds of fondue. We did the usual - strawberries, pound cake, graham crackers and such. But I had this fantastic idea while I was eating breakfast this morning. I had waffles with nutella - and you know, nutella tastes good on anything. I dare say chocolate tastes good on anything, too. So my favorite vegetable (because yes, I do in fact eat vegetables) is asparagus. I'm seriously considering trying asparagus dipped in chocolate in my fondue pot.

Soooo, reader poll:

Is this a good idea (say yes, say yes!)?

If so, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes...but why choose when you can have BOTH. Try milk AND dark chocolate. And while you're at it, use some bittersweet, too!

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Maritime said...

Danny is wrong. Milk chocolate is inappropriate for asparagus, I think only dark would do. In fact, I'm going to try it out, but because I live in a crazy lady's basement, I'll just try it with this piece of celery and an M&M I have.

10:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milk chocolate is the best

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home