I love candy. I love it. And I love chocolate, and cookies, and cake, and ice cream. But more than anything else, I love doughnuts. This page is dedicated to all the enablers I know, who fill my life with doughnuts and other sweet, gooey, goodies.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Best souvenir ever

The Enabler went to The Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library and Museum recently, and brought me the best souvenir EVER. A chocolate bar, signed by President Ford!

Now granted, all he saw was this artfully designed wrapper, complete with a stunning photo of the museum itself and a blank white back, which said nothing about its contents. Based on the shape, I suppose it was safe to make the assumption that it was chocolate. And so he brought it back to Atlanta for me.

Well, I just opened the wrapper, and look what I found! A chocolate bar, signed by President Ford! I actually broke a piece off before I realized that the autograph was there. But I stuck it back together, put the chocolate bar on the scanner at work, and posted it here for your viewing pleasure. It would be such a great thing to collect these chocolate bars from presidential museums across the country. Of course, someone else will have to do this, because I would probably just eat them.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the Enabler for the chocolate. It was delicious.


2 Comments:

Blogger Maritime said...

Um gross. You put the chocolate on the scanner and then ate it?

I've seen the scanner users in your office.

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST got around to reading this. Okay, so it's like six months after the fact. I'll start collecting for you!

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home