I love candy. I love it. And I love chocolate, and cookies, and cake, and ice cream. But more than anything else, I love doughnuts. This page is dedicated to all the enablers I know, who fill my life with doughnuts and other sweet, gooey, goodies.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fish food

A brief update on the acorns that I blogged about earlier.

I didn't look very closely at the ingredients because I figured they would list things like chocolate and croutons.

Fish oil! Fish! Oil! Sardine and mackerel! Holy mackerel! They put fish in my candy!

I actually do like fish. But I have serious issues with mixing junk food and non-junk food. For instance, zucchini bread is simply not ok. It's either vegetable, or it's sweet. It can't be both. Carrot cake is also a great example. I'll eat carrot cake if there's enough cream cheese frosting to drown out the vegetable taste. But it's still not really ok.

There's a time and a place for fish. In my acorn candy is NOT the time or place for fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home