I love candy. I love it. And I love chocolate, and cookies, and cake, and ice cream. But more than anything else, I love doughnuts. This page is dedicated to all the enablers I know, who fill my life with doughnuts and other sweet, gooey, goodies.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Triangle man

Anyone else listen to They Might Be Giants? Did you ever listen to the song Particle Man? How Person Man was hit on the head with a frying pan, lived his life in a garbage can? And how Triangle Man hates Person Man? I never understood what Triangle Man was (and probably still don't - but I'll proceed anyway).

Well, there's this guy I work with. He is the poster boy for metrosexuals. He works out, he eats well, and he dresses like a total homo. Whenever someone brings doughnuts or banana bread or cookies, he says he can't eat them because he's got to keep his figure. Then he motions his hands in a V, saying he has to keep his triangular figure - wide shoulders, thin waist, etc., etc.

He is Triangle Man.

He's mostly harmless. His anti-candy attitude doesn't hold a flame (flame! metrosexual! ha!) to my pure love of sugar. But lately, he and I have been on a ginger snap kick. I've had ginger snaps on my desk for the past two weeks, and he comes by every morning for two ginger snaps to have with his coffee. Well, he brought a box of 'snaps on Monday, and by Tuesday was complaining "you've got to get rid of these."

Well, I did it. The box arrived on Monday, and I finished it by Thursday. I did it. I finished the whole box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home